Just yesterday Kimoka releases a new set of photos featuring Kanda Midori cosplaying a character that is still largely unknown to me. I did try to undergo some searches but no to avail. A sad defeat due to my inadequate knowledge on anime shows or this charactere is of different nature?
The sailor Fuku does resemble to what the school girls would wear in Ikki Tousen but with the exclusion of a big red ribbon with a much shorter sleeves. So, to all those Master with years of experience mind sharing your thoughts of what Kanda Midori is actually cosplaying? Extra points to those who does
Thanks to 53RG10 the cosplay does comes from Hell Teacher Nube in a form of a spin-off manga. The character in question is non other than Hadzuki Izuna.
An aspiring web developer, Japanese culture enthusiast, gamer, ardent cosplay appreciator and the writer of this blog. Hello world (^ o ^) /
- The Twist in Episode 5 of Attack On Titan 05/05/2013
- Gasai Yuno Cosplay By Judy Seven 23/04/2013
- Here comes spring, now the flower blooms 12/04/2013
- Dandonfuga Artworks 11/04/2013
- This Spring Will Be A Blast! Spring Anime Chart 2013 09/04/2013