Just a little heads up on what would be happening in this Thursday for us Malaysian. A war is gonna erupt as the infamous Anonymous group raids Malaysian government websites. Only one will stands.
Those who live on the net would probably already know who’s the Anonymous is and what they are capable of. In fact, they are not the only group in the field as LulzSec comes seconds. So, thanks to the recent announcement made by our government with MCMC (Malaysian Communication and Multimedia communication) have evoke hatred from their citizen and catches the eyes of the infamous group.
As the story goes, a well coordinated attacks will take place this Thursday but we are still not sure which government website will be taken off or all of them. Only time will tell. So, keep checking in to all those site
Let’s see how the IT people of Malaysia gonna handle the situation of this manufactured chaos.
Those who are interested to know further about it just drop by their twitter page.
I imagine that one of our minister will eventually says something about improving the security of the Malaysian government website but after finishing the upgrades needed just like Sony did. The Anonymous/LulzSec hacked in again just to deface them of their so-called “security”. Now, that would some real entertainment!
1. According to reuters, there are a total of 91 website hacked including 51 government website. There are no reports if stolen confidential information nor any databases.
2. Anonymous had put up a detail list for those who wish to unblock sites like thepiratebay or megaupload.
More reading here
An aspiring web developer, Japanese culture enthusiast, gamer, ardent cosplay appreciator and the writer of this blog. Hello world (^ o ^) /
- The Twist in Episode 5 of Attack On Titan 05/05/2013
- Gasai Yuno Cosplay By Judy Seven 23/04/2013
- Here comes spring, now the flower blooms 12/04/2013
- Dandonfuga Artworks 11/04/2013
- This Spring Will Be A Blast! Spring Anime Chart 2013 09/04/2013