The triple disaster happen just a year ago have shocked many in the world and lay parts of Japan in ruin. However, the one thing I like most about the Japanese people is that they can really take the hit and rebuilt once again in a calm manner.
To me, I can’t imagine how an earthquake would look like as I haven’t come close to one yet. So, this really helped to set it into perspective with a magnitude 9.0 earthquake would look like in picture. It looks more like a heavy bombardment from mother nature herself.
[Watch it with sounds turn ON]
An aspiring web developer, Japanese culture enthusiast, gamer, ardent cosplay appreciator and the writer of this blog. Hello world (^ o ^) /
- The Twist in Episode 5 of Attack On Titan 05/05/2013
- Gasai Yuno Cosplay By Judy Seven 23/04/2013
- Here comes spring, now the flower blooms 12/04/2013
- Dandonfuga Artworks 11/04/2013
- This Spring Will Be A Blast! Spring Anime Chart 2013 09/04/2013