If you are a vegetarian like me, you would be thrill to hear that there are still people out there serving us in Japan. Albeit, rare but still it’s better than nothing. The restaurant Vegetable Sushi Potager is located in Roppongi, Tokyo and doesn’t serve meat, fish and gelatin. If you are a strict vegan they won’t even include dairy products or eggs too in your food however you would need an advance reservation for that.
Just look at the video below and the article written by the author who visited the establishment. Tasty!!
Image credit: Courtesy by vegouttokyo
An aspiring web developer, Japanese culture enthusiast, gamer, ardent cosplay appreciator and the writer of this blog. Hello world (^ o ^) /
- The Twist in Episode 5 of Attack On Titan 05/05/2013
- Gasai Yuno Cosplay By Judy Seven 23/04/2013
- Here comes spring, now the flower blooms 12/04/2013
- Dandonfuga Artworks 11/04/2013
- This Spring Will Be A Blast! Spring Anime Chart 2013 09/04/2013