In lieu of recent events happened in China there seems to be a new Chinese version of Hatsune Miku on the rise. That spot the same iconic twin tails hair as to the virtual pop idol herself but styled with a red color hair instead. Red is perhaps the color that China like to associate itself?
As you can see that the video have been causing uproar to Miku fans online and even the video itself receive so many “dislike”.
The animation looks decent but listening to Chinese digitalized voice feels weird compare to the authentic Vocaloid voices.
An aspiring web developer, Japanese culture enthusiast, gamer, ardent cosplay appreciator and the writer of this blog. Hello world (^ o ^) /
- The Twist in Episode 5 of Attack On Titan 05/05/2013
- Gasai Yuno Cosplay By Judy Seven 23/04/2013
- Here comes spring, now the flower blooms 12/04/2013
- Dandonfuga Artworks 11/04/2013
- This Spring Will Be A Blast! Spring Anime Chart 2013 09/04/2013